Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hello

Well, it's been awhile since I had a blog. I happened to run across an old link on google to my last one. Time for a new one.

Currently, workwise, I am doing Perl coding for a company in California. Some cool stuff I haven't got to play with before, like chart generation from DBD::Chart. Hacking on GNATS right now.

In a couple of weeks, I'll be doing some vintage diving in Florida. I've got 95% of my gear assembled. Part of my excitement is the fact that I get to see some of my old stomping grounds. I've got my DA Aquamaster rebuilt, and tuned up.

I'm getting ready to throw my old GS550 on ebay. Maybe, since I am getting real paychecks now, I will be able to purchase a bike that fits me a little better. We'll see. I'd rather dive than ride, so for now, bikes take a backseat to my favorite hobby.

No comments: